I haven’t been the most up-to-date when it comes to posting this, but here’s all the things I’ve added since the last update:
- Tanks: that’s right, tanks. Three different models, the AI knows how to drive them, and can be driven in single and multiplayer alike.
- Planes: same as tanks, except the code is more like spaghetti and there’s a few bugs that still needs to be addressed (AI driving not yet implemented).
- UI changes: this includes all the mobile action buttons and a good-looking skybox that replaces the boring old default Unity skybox.
- New map: airport map. It’s a bit of a lazy map, but it’s just for the purpose of playing with a lot of vehicles if you don’t like obstacles.
- Server-side changes: some server code I’ve changed (python) to handle versioning a little differently and be compatible with the new vehicles.